Monday, October 29, 2012

Sneak peek at what I've been working on: Graphic Design 2 edition!

Even though I'm only taking 12 credits this semester, I'm still just as busy. Maybe it's because I work around 20-40 hours a week on top of school. Or maybe because I live with 5 other people and things can get crazy sometimes. Or maybe it's because my four classes have a larger workload. In reality, it's probably because I'm getting old and that's just how life is. (ha ha, oh I hope not)

Anyway, this is what I've making for my Graphic Design 2 class. We had to pick (or make up) a company and rebrand them. Since I love/miss camp and summer, I picked the camp I've worked at the last three summers.
Here's the (mostly) final result:


                                  

I'm so happy with it. I'm not sure if I want to keep it tilted or have it go straight up and down yet. But I love the colors and the texture. So happy I figured out how to do textures in Illustrator. Maybe I'll do a little tutorial on it since there really aren't very many out there.

Well, there's a little sneak peek at my busywork. I still have to do extra stuff to go with the rebranding- letterheads, business cards, etc. So I'm sure when I'm all done I'll post it!

Class is about to start, so I'm going to log off Blogger and pay attention!

xoxo Emily

1 comment:

  1. Thats a really cool design!!! The colors really go together too! btw nice blog! :D

    ReplyDelete