Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween everyone! Aren't my mom's Halloween decorations cute? I swear she could be the decorating stylist for a magazine! Halloween is probably my favorite holiday, even though I haven't really had a chance to go all out with it this year. I will be hopefully handing out candy after class, dressing up and maybe hitting the town for a little bit (but not too late cause I have work in the morning!)

So have a great day and enjoy this spooky picture I took a few years ago at a museum:



xoxo, emily

1 comment:

  1. Nice pumpkins! And I couldn't agree more. Your mom is really creative. I love how she styled it. Anyway, happy Halloween! Just want you to know that I have awarded you the Laine Blogger Award. Check it on my blog http://mylifelatelyblog.blogspot.com/ this is my way of thanking you for following My Life Lately.

    ReplyDelete