Sunday, January 1, 2012

A thru Z - About Me

So I know I just posted an About Me recently, but I found this on Samantha's blog and it looked pretty fun!


A. Age: 21

B. Bed size: Queen size at the apartment, full at home
 
C. Chore that you hate: Laundry - mainly because we don't have free laundry at our apartment. Thankfully, our house for next year does so only one more semester of rolls of quarters!

D. Dogs: Are amazing. I have two at home that I miss dearly when I'm away at school and love to death. I can't wait to get one of my own.

E. Essential start to your day: 
Washing my face, brushing my teeth and something to eat. I have to be at work sometimes as early as 7 am so some mornings I go without these until I get back from my first class! Yuck. It's a bad habit. Thankfully, now that this semester's done, Thursday's will be my only early morning!

F. Favorite color: I really like green, turquoise and purple.

G. Gold or Silver: Both, though sometimes some golds can look real tacky.

H. Height: 5' 1/2" - I'm super short!

I. Instruments you play: I played clarinet since 6th grade, though I haven't touched it in a few years. It definitely needs to be repadded before I play it again!
 
J. Job title: Events Services Technician - basically, I set up events around campus. Oh and I guess you could say I'm a student, too. And a camp counselor in the summer.

K. Kids: Ehhhh... not for me. I'm not really sure if I want them or not.

L. Live: Menomonie, WI - originally from Chippewa Falls, WI

M. Mother’s name: Nina

N. Nicknames: Em, Krabby Patty (Devin calls me this when I'm grumpy)

O. Overnight hospital stays: Never had one, though I was in the E.R. for an ovarian cyst and almost had to have surgery.

P. Pet peeves: When people act like they know everything, or very judgmental people.

Q. Quote from a movie: "
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." - Fight Club

R. Right or left handed: Right handed

S. Siblings: Older sister - Erika, and, little brother - Michael

U. Underwear: I love the kinds from Victoria's Secret Pink. And the free coupons don't hurt either. 

V. Vegetable you hate: Celery- I don't like those weird fibers. It's okay chopped up in salads or in soups though

W. What makes you run late: Everything! Haha! I have a tendency to always be a little late! I need to break that habit!
 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Chest - I had bronchitis in 8th grade and they had to see what my lungs looked like. Not fun. I've also had a tiny camera stuck in my nose before, not really an x-ray but still pretty weird.

Y. Yummy food that you make: I can make Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana soup! And I'm sort of "famous" in my family for my triple chocolate fudge. :)

Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe

No comments:

Post a Comment