Monday, January 30, 2012

Quick Update


Hello everyone! This last week has been so busy! I'm finally back in classes and my schedule is great! I get done at noon Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays! So nice! Plus I get two shifts at work (not mornings! :D ) and I love my Thursday night class- it's Fashion and Glamour Photography! I love photographing people! :)

This weekend was Devin's 21st birthday. Oh My God. I am still exhausted! We went out Friday at midnight and then again on Saturday at 9:30 - 2:30 in the morning. When we got home, he was definitely feeling it. I stayed up until 4 am to make sure he didn't fall asleep in the bathroom and then I didn't get out of bed until 2 pm on Sunday. And I'm still really tired, haha. Needless to say, it was quite the wild weekend. There's this bar here on Main Street that has a burrito bar and we realized that the guy who makes them totally lives upstairs from us with his girlfriend and their five chihuahuas. What a coincidence!

Well, I'm heading back to work now! I hope you're all having a great week!

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment