Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodby 2011!

I can't believe it's already 2012. I swear my life is going by so quickly. Last night I went to Devin's aunt's house along with him, his parents and my friend/former roommate Brittany. It wasn't too wild or anything. We had homemade hibachi beef and chicken with yummy wine slush and played party games like Catchphrase all night. We sure are wild partiers, ha ha. Today has been an incredibly lazy day. I woke up at 12:30. All three of us went to the family restaurant in town for some lunch and now I'm just lounging here at Devin's place on my laptop. Such a lazy start to 2012.
Oh- I'm also planning on starting a 365 photo project now that I have a tripod and an external flash. I should probably take my first photo at some point for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment