Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Movin' Out!

Well, I am officially all moved out of my first apartment! All of our stuff is in the garage of the new place until we can move it into the house on the 1st. So I'm "homeless" for a week. AKA, living at home for a week, moving stuff into the house, then going to camp in two more weeks. Anyway, I'm exhausted! Moving is so tiring!




Devin and I have been masters at moving stuff since 2008, when my dad finished my new bedroom in the basement. Hahaha. I'd post something a little more recent, except I was a little too busy with the move to take pictures. :P

I am way tired. But it's nice to have the initial move over, now it's just moving the stuff into the house from the garage. And then it's camp! Yay!

Well, I think I'm going to go to bed soon, ya know, since it's only 9:30 pm. So late. Haha. But seriously. I am so tired. I'm going to crash as soon as I hit my bed!

Good night everyone!

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment