Saturday, April 21, 2012

Super busy week

Yeah, so I have been able to post much cause I have been so busy this last week and a half. I had mid program review last week, which is where you bring in all of your artwork and design projects, along with your resume and professors come critique all of it. It was a little nerve wracking, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. Then this week, it was the re-opening of the Student Center (where I work) on campus, so I've been logging a lot of extra hours on top of my two weekly night shifts. It's all good though, the events are pretty fun. Tonight is Fashion Without Fabric, a fashion show put on by all (but one) of the 3D Design classes in the Art and Design department. I would have actually done it last year, but I was in the one section of the class that didn't do it. Oh well, it's more fun to work it anyway!

Plus, look how cool I look with one of our vintage headsets on (I drew the short straw and got an old one instead of a new one.)


Alright, I'mma get back to work. See you all later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment