Friday, April 13, 2012

Foodie Friday: Butterbeer Cupcakes

This last weekend we celebrated my little brother's eleventh birthday. Everything was Harry Potter themed and I even made him a pretty legit Hogwarts letter. Anyway, instead of cake, my mom decided to make cupcakes. I had found a recipe for Butterbeer Cupcakes, and we decided to go with that. I'm not going to post the actual recipe, since it's not mine. If you want to make these delicious and rich cupcakes, check out Amy Bites, the blog with original recipe. Here's how ours turned out (look wise). Taste wise, they were awesome!

Butterbeer Cupcakes - recipe from Amy Bites



6 comments:

  1. Those look so yummy! I made some for my Harry Potter viewing party, and we did white chocolate wings and made them into snitches.
    :)
    Sooo good.

    -Desi
    xhttp://deerlittlemysteries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desi I heart Harry Potter.....that was such a good idea

    Emily yours look so so tasty....yummo!! :)
    Thank you for joining my blog - http://redwaxphotography.blogspot.com.au/
    I'm only new at this blogging craze & trying to find my feet! :)

    Cheers
    jO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmm! These look straight out of a cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cupcakes sound amazing!
    I absolutely adore Harry Potter, i'm definitely going to have to give these a go!
    Love Charlie, xoxo.
    www.charlestownvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I just gained 10 pounds looking at them. Yuummmm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, these look delicious! Definitely trying them out for my next Harry Potter marathon/pre-Wizarding World adventure!

    ReplyDelete