Tuesday, November 1, 2011

About Me!

Alright, so although I'm pretty sure no one reads my little blog (hey, you've got to start somewhere!), I figure I should probably do an About Me post!

My Halloween costume this year - I was a pig!

My name is Emily!
I am a college junior studying Multimedia Design and Photography! I will be 21 in less than 2 weeks!

He's such a dork. But I love him!

This is Devin, my amazing boyfriend of 7 years. He always knows how to make me laugh. :)

Goofing off before flag.

We work at the same Boy Scout Camp over the summer along with a bunch of our friends. It's definitely been a life changing experience for me! I've met some incredible people and learned so much about myself and who I want to be.

Camp Girls! Mary, Brittany, Me and Lauren this past Saturday at a wedding


During the school year, I work on campus setting up technical equipment for all sorts of events. It can be a tough job sometimes, but it's a lot of fun and I get to work with some real fun people! When I'm not busy with school, work or camp (which to be honest, isn't very often!) I enjoy being outdoors, surfing the Internet, shopping and watching Doctor Who with my boy.


Well, that's pretty much it. I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit.

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment