Monday, October 31, 2011

College Sick Day

So you know those days when you weren't feeling good, so your mom called your school and told them you were sick? And then you proceeded to sit on the couch and eat your packed lunch from your lunch box and watch TV all day? You don't really get those kind of days in college.

Unless the professors for your two classes that day are also sick. As was my case today.
I got my morning shift covered by someone else so I was able to sleep until 9:15. I checked my e-mail in bed and found out that both of my classes were cancelled! Which was perfect because I was still feeling like crap.

So I pretty much spent my whole day on the couch watching Pretty Little Liars on my laptop. It was quite relaxing.

Also- I sort of fail at blogging so far. I promise I'll start writing more. For reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment